Saturday, April 3, 2010

We all can use a little help every now and then....

As a stay at home mommy of 2 crazy little boys, I am always looking for new ways to capture their attention and expand their horizons. We always seem to he having a wonderful time no matter if we are just hanging in the living room doing arts and crafts or on a backyard adventure. No matter what we are doing I always make sure to capture the memory on camera and then of course being a scrapbooking fanatic I wanna scrap about it!

Between daily routines, keeping up with the boys, and trying to balance me time I frequently find myself completely lost trying to create that perfect Scrapbook layout. I had numerous sites I often visited to admire other Scrapbookers galleries and though they inspired me to want to make beautiful layouts like theirs, often I didn’t have nothing like the products they used so I couldn’t. I hit the web to find Scrapbook Sites dedicated to Challenging creativity, Sparking Inspiration, and Guiding you with Sketches so that when I had my creative blanks I always had somewhere to lead me. I ended up clicking through site after site, link after link and after days I had a good size list to use. Unfortunately, many of the websites were shut down, in another language, and I even found one list with over half having nothing to do with Scrapbooking! I decided to make my own list of websites that I have found to light my creative spark.

To see my list of Scrapbooking Challenge, Sketch, and Inspiration Sites click here or look to the right of the page under "links" and click Challenge, Sketch, and Inspiration Sites.

Feel free to leave a comment of your favorite site and I will add it to my list!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks for sharing your list with us! :)

Adrienne Pierce said...

no problem! I plan to add a few more helpful lists so follow me if you would like! Thanks for checkin me out!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

What a fun concept to have a running list of challenge sites! Thank you for adding us, hope you can join in our challenges and upload some of your work to our gallery. You have some great layouts posted here!

Suz said...

Thanks so much for participating in the monthly challenge at http://everythingscrappn.blogspot.com.

Your layout was just fantastic. I love the photos of your boys playing. Good luck!

nicolette97 said...

I need all the help I can get with ideas. glad I can now go to just one place and find a list already done Tks bunches :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online