Friday, April 16, 2010

How Sweet It Is....

So I just got my very first monthly kit from My Creative Scrapbook and absolutly loved it! I was so ready to dive into the bag and create something! I decided to snoop around some challenge sites to get the juices flowing. 
I used April 15th  from Sketch My World
I incorporated Creative Prompts 4 U Challenge # 11 and used butterflies and something clear. I used the plastic from a package to make a faux glass look for the picture frame
I used at least 2 fonts in my title, added bling, and stitching for How much is too much Challenge #130
I also crop lifted the top roll back thingies from one of the awesome design team girls at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking named Misty

"How Sweet It Is"
This is Noah my oldest son when he was about 4 months old. We went to a "vintage" photo shoot, he was so handsome it looked like he actually belonged in that time...
Handmade flowers, I used a prima rose bud for the center of the top one, and used prima center for the other but I cut out the clear gem and used a pearl bead for more dimension. I also made a lace trim matte for my title piece.
Attached a clock charm to the key, used fabric trim and stitched the corner
I cut out part of the paper to make this little frame with a smaller photo
trying to catch a glare to so my something clear where I made the faux glass frame
this is what I meant by top roll back thingies


I really hope you enjoyed this layout! It took me longer than most but I am really happy with the resluts!

2 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous detail Adrienne! Love the fringe ribbon and your butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Ally.
http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/

Peggy said...

beautiful layout! love the colors and such cute pictures

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online