Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bountiful Layout

So Scrap Attack Scrapbooking has the funnest Challenge going on called Scrap Around the World Tour. This challenge was to use quilling or paper rolling in your layout. Well, I took one look and said yeah right...lets do it! So they gave a great link to a tutorial Inna's Creations which I engulfed myself in for the last week or so but decided to save the work for my crop weekend because I know the boys love to be in here and help me glue and cut so I wanted to be able to devote my entire energy on figuring it out...I am not gonna say it was a cinch but I will say it was a lot easier that I thought, but I know I know I only did one flower...actually I did 3 and was completely unhappy with the grouping of them so I cut 2 of them and while fiddling with them trying to make leafs I started making flourishes...let me just say you will be seeing quilled flourishes a lot in the near future! I loved playing with the dimensions and controlling the flow of the flourish!! I am so excited about this new technique! I hope you like it...

"Bountiful"

1 comment:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Oh wow, those flourishes look too cool! I haven't tried this one yet but I may have too! love what you created!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online