Friday, April 9, 2010

Back up the Truck!! Mamma got a HAUL!

So I am super excited to share my goodies that arrived today!! I am cheezin ear to ear right now! First up is the freakin' awesome (sorry) April Monthly Kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking! I was super excited about this as they were considering no longer doing kits but the {SAS} Fans voiced their opinions at they listened!
Check out all the FABULOUS goodies! 
                    Close up of the papers, both sides and embellishments!
These are my extra goodies I got, I mean I was already having a box sent why pay shipping twice? Can you say PRIMA!


Now, you might remember my post about me winning a challenge at Creative Prompts! Here is my prize two monthly kits from We Scrap!!!


It is like Christmas in April!! I am so giddy I can't stand it and it all came in time for my Crop night!! Yay! Can't wait to dig in it all!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

woo-hoo; you lucky girl!!!

Michelle Price said...

What a haul-congrats!

Joyce Ann said...

Woo hoo - way fun collection! Thanks for sharing these pics so we all can enjoy. Now, go make something!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

What an AWESOME scrappy mail day! Glad you like the kit - I was very happy with how it turned out! Enjoy!

Gina said...

WOW!!!! You have fun cropping with all those goodies girl!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online