Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Design Team Try Out and Challenge Won!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that I have decided to try out for the design team at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking , I know I have only been doing this a short time and my blogging world just reached 1 week old but I really feel it is for me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the site and the girls on it, I spend most my time on their MB so I feel like it is the perfect fit for me!!! Keep your fingers Crossed!
 
So I realized that I totally forgot to mention that I won the Challenge  for  Challenge #8  for my layout subbmission

Go Green

Here is what I have won! TWO beautiful kits, Fall Festival and Earth Love from WeScrap!

2 comments:

Marda said...

Congratulations!!! Your Dad and I are very proud of all you've accomplished in such a short time.

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Congrats Adrienne, that is too exciting! Glad you are going to apply too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online