Thursday, April 22, 2010

Timeless Beauty and Outdoor Fun

I finished up my USA & Canada Challenge over at Scrap Attack Scrapbookings Scrap Around The World Tour. The Challenge, and when I say challenge I mean challenge was first to pick a number with a corresponding word, I chose #3 Time. The we checked back and found this
 Option #3 Time + Fashion + Medium Brown + Banana Yellow
So, I was like huh? She gave us the option to use one or both of the words so I tried to create on with both. I struggled with the Banana yellow, to me banana yellow is bright yellow, this look greenish so I used both bright yellow and greenish colors in my layout along with my medium brown. So I hope you like it!

"Timeless Beauty" 
Journaling "Timeless beauty, though its name suggests otherwise has nothing to do with ones outward appearance. No skin tone, hair color, or perfect body defines timeless. No fashion trend, brand name, or clothing one wears defines beauty. It is only when one person believes in another's worth so deeply that no fault, no mistake, nothing can shake their faith in that person that they define beauty. It is only when a person so selfless passes every ounce of love they have into another, passing their very soul into another's that they define timeless. Only when a person spends their entire life nurturing their legacy of love and devotion does that person have timeless beauty."
Cracked distress tag, I made after being inspired by Calia
Close up of altered and hand made flowers and journaling.
So I hope you enjoyed my layout! It became sorta a early Mother's Day Gift to myself....

Also I wanted to share some more pictures of my crazy boys I took while outside today, we had sort of an impromptu water fight so 
::warning::: little boys in underwear coming up!

Aren't they just the cutest kids ever!



3 comments:

Nancy said...

OMG! yes, they are the cutest kids!!! you captured some really FANTASTIC photos! PURE JOY!!!! and what a gorgeous layout! absolutely adore your journaling! very deep and meaningful and inspirational...I think I may need to write it down...if you don't mind...I'd quote it from you. really love it!

Calia Yang said...

HEY GIRL!! YOUR TAG LOOKS FAB!! you did an awesome job!! i am loving your stamps you used. Your layout definitely shows time with the distressing and i love your journaling. gorgeous design!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

LOVE the layout, you rocked the challenge! And your boys are adorable - love the action shots you captured!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online