Thursday, April 8, 2010

A few projects to share!

Today is a fun day here at Naptime Equals Scraptime, I recently made my first altered can for a challenge at   Challenge masters for their group Altered. It was to alter a can and you must use a flower, she had a really great springy one but I just had to go with the colors of my room....Hot Pink and Black baby!

I also deceided to share some two paintings of mine. I attended a class here called paint and pals, you go and they trace the body of the painting and you paint it.


I had so much fun with it my husband and I went out and got some supplies of our own! I asked the teacher for any tips she had to teach yourself and she said to find a painting you like and paint it, so remembered a painting that I had seen somewhere? and I decided that was what I was going to do. I am not sure how close I came to the colors but I remembered the general scheme of it.

So while I get busy on some challenges and prepare my stuff for the Design Team Try Out over at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking I hope you all can find some inspiration in these pieces and maybe get some projects done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the can!!! AWESOME job!!! I only expect the best from you!! Thanks for the tips!!!
Mandy!

Marda said...

LOVE the painting! Great job! Do you have it hanging in the house?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online