Thursday, April 1, 2010

My first Challenge Layout!

I set out to find challenge sites to spark my creativity and while I found several, these particular three spoke to me. After staring at each of the sites I started planning my layout and picking out my pictures and got stuck. I was overwhelmed probably because I chose 3 challenges for my first try but the more I thought it hit me...why not do all three in one! I was overwhelmed with idea's, inspired like never before! It is safe to say I will be a challenge addict in no time!

Challenges I followed were:
Candy Shoppe Designs Go Green, Monochromatic GREEN

Everything Scrappn Layout or Altered piece, at least 3 flowers altered or homemade, blue, and yellow/gold

Creative Prompts Challenge #8 Modern Metropolis

Here is my challenge smorgasbord layout :
"Go Green" (who needs batteries when you got Dad & rope)



Flower close up, I used two different shades of green to make this rolled rose as I call it flower, I glued it to a large prima flower that I painted with some acrylic paint.




I painted these flowers with acrylic paint, then saturated them in embossing ink and used clear embossing powder to make them shine!



Hope you enjoyed my layout! Feel free to comment, ask questions or make suggestions! Don't forget to visit these great sites for scrappin fun!

2 comments:

nicolette97 said...

I love the saying you used very creative & is all your stuff

Viji Siddharth said...

very cute flowers!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online