Friday, April 9, 2010

Plus One Layout

So I decided to try a fun technique that one of the Sassy Chicks over at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking shared with me for making your own background with paper towel. It was so much fun!

I checked out Sketch Thursdays and saw they were having a second chance challenge and just couldn't pass it up! I headed over to Creative Prompts for some inspiration and found it!!!


So looking at Second Chance Challenge Sketch and Challenge #10 Use Bold Spring Colors, I realized I had the perfect combination and with my new Paper Towel Background I had my page imagined I just needed to create it! SO here it is!

"Plus One"
Pictures from my moms last birthday party, where I made her my very first fondant cake!


Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

{Sarah} said...

Wow, very cool!!! I love it! Funny how we both used the same alphas LOL! Thanks for joining us over at CP4U!! ;)

Hanneke said...

Love this, great colors and i love the buttons and the ribbons!! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Prompts 4 U!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online