Saturday, April 10, 2010

Crop Night Success!

So it is 2am and I am posting a blog...hum I should probably be sleeping as I am headed back to crop all day tomorrow!! But I am unable to sleep as I am home and thinking again about losing my stuff (explain later). So here is what I created tonight....
First is a layout I made for the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking Scrap Around The World Tour Destination Italy. We had to angle the photos to resemble the leaning tower of piasa, and group circular objects like grapes...

I used the SAS April Kit of the Monthand loved loved loved every part of it!

Next up I have another layout entitled "US" that took me the better part of two hours! I made all the roses and then had to teach a few people how to make them as well! It was a lot of fun and I had a "yay me" moment doing it! I am submitting this to Twisted Sketches for their Sketch #044 twist Orange any how anyway Challenge as well as Creative Prompts 4 U for their Challenge #10 Bold Spring Colors. I had so much fun with my first layout for Creative Prompts using bold colors I usually don't so I carried on the color scheme with this one!


I hope you enjoy them and don't forget to check out these great sites and play along!

9 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Two stunning layouts Adrienne! Lovin' those beautiful roses! Thanks for playing along with Sarah's challenge this week!

Ally.
http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Awesome job Adrienne, I lOVE how you used the bingo pieces for the lollipo flowers! Sorry again about the mishap, I was devistatated to hear that! :(

Claire Crompton said...

Beautiful layout, love the flowers they are gorgeous.

Thanks for playing along with Twisted Sketches.

Cx

Nancy said...

Two fantastic layouts! amazing job on the latest Twisted Sketch! love the papers you put together..not to mention those SPECTACULAR roses! Gorgeous work!!! TFS!!!

Janet's Joy said...

Awesome pages! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Sketches!

{Sarah} said...

OMG those flowers are just gorgeous!! Great job with the challenge! =)

Hanneke said...

Love you made another one for Creative Prompts!! Love the flowers!!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. stunning layout. love the flowers!! thanks for playing Cp4U

hope said...

great layouts!! so glad to have stumbled upon your blog!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online