Thursday, May 27, 2010

Delight

Another scraplift from the talented Lipstick Chicks over at XOXO Blog this time I lifted Leslie Guerrero's beautiful page entitled "Sweet" can you tell I want that prize from Color Me Miki who is sponsering XOXO this month? I also Used Creative Prompts 4 U's last challenge #16 Frame it up I also totally  lifted the talented Gina from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking's DT for the use of the lace title work.
Here is my layout
"Delight"
This is me and my sister Easter 2008
As always I hope you like it!

8 comments:

Scrapamum said...

Another beautiful layout Adrienne!!!! Love all of those flowers!

Lacee broyles said...

very pretty!!!! love that flower cluster!!!!!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous creations Adrienne! Thanks for playing along with this month!

Ally.
http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/

April Hummert said...

You are on a roll this month!! Thanks for playing with us at XOXO!

Unknown said...

Love how you placed the letters over lace! Great take! Thanks for playing!

Divine Design said...

Love your take on my layout! The flower placement is just perfect! Thanks for playing along with us over at the XOXO blog!

xx

Jeanette Wallén said...

Sooo gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with the Lipstick Chicks! :D

Illy said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love all the flowers, thank you for playing with us at XOXO!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online