Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day RAK**We have reached 50!


Alright ya'll... wow I can't believe it! 50 followers already!!! SO You know what that means! 
In addition to the RAK, I do 2nd drawing for $10.00 gift card to Scrap Attack Scrapbooking
AND 3rd Drawing for $5.00 girt card to Scrap Attack Scrapbooking
Remember there are several ways to gain a entry they are:
1.Be a follower (button on right) leave a comment letting me know =1entry

2.Post on your blog and leave a link in comments = 1 entry

3.Post on facebook/message board link in comments =1 entry

4. Tell me your favorite layout of mine in a comment =1 entry
you do not have to leave a separate comment for each, I have a spreadsheet to number each entry as comments are left.

I will be using Randomizer to pick the lucky winners on Mother's Day!!!! SO double check your entries!!!

CLICK HERE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON ORIGINAL POST
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online