Thursday, May 27, 2010

Daddies Girl....

I had been wanting to scraplift Louise Kerr for a few weeks now for Challenge #9 over at the XOXO girls Blog... They have an awesome sponser Color Me Miki with an awesome prize pack! Used Design Dollies color scheme for this as well. When I got the June Kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking I all but saw my page complete!

Here is my Layout :
"Daddies Girl.."
Pictures are from my sister's wedding November 2006 (the last time I was a blond!!!)

And here is the lovely page I lifted of Louise Kerr's Baby Blues
Hope you enjoyed!

6 comments:

Scrapamum said...

Great job Adrienne!!!! Thanks for playing with us over at XOXO!!!

Leah l'Orange said...

these are HOT, girl! love the butterflies on the bottom one and the distressing is fab, but of course, i'm partial to the first one, 'cuz it's for the DOLLIES! :) and you've added orange in the mix, which is just YUM. you rock! thanks for playin' in the Dollhouse! xo

Unknown said...

Great details and colours! Thanks for playing along!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oooh, I love how you lifted this. great job!

Jeanette Wallén said...

Lovely layout!! :D

Illy said...

Beautiful pages, thank you for playing with us at XOXO!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online