Thursday, May 27, 2010

Some Bunny 2 Luv

Whew! Well I am back full force and have some scrappy goodness for your eyes to feast on! I started out with a great sketch from The Scrappiest, it is the last sketch of May Sketch #66 it was just what I needed to get the juices flowing! I used the color scheme based on Design Dollies for their Final Color Challenge of May! Last Paper Secrets latest challenges offer four different ways to win I used their Supply Challenge-Chipboard/Grungeboard (alphas).

Here is my Layout!
"Some Bunny 2 Luv"
"Noah's very first Easter 2006, at Grandma's house. I loved those bunny ears so much! You were so Cute!"
SO glad to be back making pages!! Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

yay! love it! and those ears are just ADORABLE. the "bunny" font rocks, too. :)

Monique Liedtke said...

Those photos are soooo cute!! Love those ears!!! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!

Liz Chidester said...

Great job with the sketch!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online