Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Special Race, Envelope Mini Album

So, Everything Scrappin had an amazing challenge to make an album from junk mail envelopes. After several trys I finally got the hang of it and was happy with my result! This was tons of fun to make, I will try and get some steps up for you to see how I did mine, Everything Scrappin has some video tutorials posted if you are interested!
"A special Race"
This mini album is of our trip to the Mobile Children Special Olympics.
There are two pockets on the side, the first picture if of the starting line,the second of the finish.
There are two top pockets on in front of Edward and one in back of Noah watching the race.
The back of each of the boys has hidden journaling. 
Edward "Edward, unlike his usual self, sat quietly on the bleachers. He would let out a yell here and there but he mainly watched in wonder at these kids just like him yet so different racing and laughing."
Noah "Noah stayed on the fence the entire time. He cheered as though he knew every child on the racetrack. He made me so proud to see him support all those kids."
Back of Album "March 26th 2010 I took the boys to watch the Children Special Olympics here in Mobile. I believe it is very important to support and encourage those who have disabilities. I want my boys to believe in this as well. I hope to teach them that love is truly blind."


2 comments:

Chloe said...

This looks fantastic!!!

Suz said...

You did a great job with the challenge. Thanks so much for participating!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online