Tuesday, August 10, 2010

When in doubt, Hug it out....

The boys have bunk beds, I however am not ready for Noah to got to the top bunk...no matter how much he begs me :/ Both of my boys are snugglers, they love to cuddle and hug and wrap up under me, a blanket, their teddies...just not each other. So imagine the discomfort they had to experience when they learned they had to sleep together until Noah was a little older...We first started one head on top one head on bottom, but after finding one of them off the bed every morning from rolling off in the middle of the night, we broke the news they were gonna sleep side by side... The night was filled with the harmonious sound of "He's touching me, MOM" and "GET on your SIDE"... So, I removed all possible 'space' hoggers i.e. their cuddly stuff so that they couldn't complain of the lack of space... As soon as the noise stopped I ran to take a picture and of course, they were as far from each other as possible. There were a few random "ughs" and "Ahh's" through the night but as morning broke, both me and my camera happily found the boys still asleep cuddling!And yes, I cried...you got somethin to say about it?!?!

"When in doubt, hug it out"
The Scrappiest: Sketch #76

11 comments:

Gina said...

CAAAA UUUUTTTTE!!!!!! Love the title!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

that is Adorable!!!
~Paula

Carrie said...

Great sketch and funny story!

Lea said...

Another amazing LO!!! Great paper and great story behind the LO.

sarah said...

what a cute LO! love all the circles. :)

hugs,
sarah.

mommyof5kidz said...

SUper cute, Adrienne!!!!

Catherine said...

This is fantastic - love the layout, love the photos, love the title...I just love it!

Ness said...

just love your take on the sketch, very fun. Ness xx

Monique Liedtke said...

LOL!!!! what a funny story and what a fun layout!! Love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!!

Liz Chidester said...

Oh I love this!!!!!
Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us!

♥Silvana♥ said...

So cute111

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online