Monday, March 21, 2011

LYB White Paper Doilies - Scrap Attack Srapbooking


I was thrilled to get these cute White Paper doilies by LYB! I am a huge fan of the doilies to begin with but this package come in 3 different sizes with four of each. You can mist them, ink them, layer them or leave them plain for a variety of fabulous looks!

LYB White Paper Doilies (12 pieces)


Image


Check out these close ups!

Here I left it blank, just wanted something to pop the picture out the dark colors of the background.
Image

I misted the bottom layer, inked the middle layer and then just added layers to make it a unique embellishment!
Image

Here I used it to dress up the photo as a matt then embellished it with some flowers and fussy cutting!
Image

2 comments:

Lea said...

Great way to use the doilies. I love the ones that you layered!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Super job, I love that you colored them!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online